As noted in a previous post, phones today hold a ton of music. This is creating a new trend – one that I can’t fucking stand. You come up to the booth and just shove your phone/ipod/walkman in my face. You don’t say anything, you just expect me to play the song on your phone. If I say I don’t have it (ie – I don’t want to play it) you hand me your phone and expect me to plug it into the mixer. It doesn’t work like that for so many reasons that I won’t even get into it. Then there’s other people who write their requests on their phone’s notepad app thing. They shove their phone in my face and want me to read it. As much as I don’t want to talk to you, I really don’t want to have to read shit off your phone. So, unless you are Helen Keller, please use your words.
- New Zac Efron movie looks great. He plays a DJ who boldly mixes from 125BPM all the way up to 128BPM. Amazing! #WAYF 1 week ago
- RT @Roctakon: if you're still DJing but are serious about quitting there are people who can help you, people who have been there too. We're… 1 week ago
- RT @willeastman: If you're playing Plain White T's in your Uber I better get a damn discount. 2 weeks ago
- RT @WillMcAvoyACN: That moment when everyone on your feed suddenly becomes a boxing expert. 3 weeks ago
- Drunk guy flips DJ's equipment. DJ chases after to beat his ass. Hilarious (low-quality) video - youtu.be/J0nzXRP_ZeQ?t=… 3 weeks ago
- Where do I sign the petition to end #ManBuns ? Can I sign a million times? 1 month ago
- RT @danideahl: I never understood why people get pissed about remixing classic songs. Bruh...the original still exists I promise, go check. 1 month ago