As noted in a previous post, phones today hold a ton of music. This is creating a new trend – one that I can’t fucking stand. You come up to the booth and just shove your phone/ipod/walkman in my face. You don’t say anything, you just expect me to play the song on your phone. If I say I don’t have it (ie – I don’t want to play it) you hand me your phone and expect me to plug it into the mixer. It doesn’t work like that for so many reasons that I won’t even get into it. Then there’s other people who write their requests on their phone’s notepad app thing. They shove their phone in my face and want me to read it. As much as I don’t want to talk to you, I really don’t want to have to read shit off your phone. So, unless you are Helen Keller, please use your words.
- Styles upon styles upon styles... #RIPPhifeDawg 2 months ago
- #TBT to that time @Numark "borrowed" my drawing for their tweet. Thanks! #TeamPioneer https://t.co/0YTgbPpqGm 3 months ago
- RT @mick_fiction: Modern day trainspotting via @angrydjlife. @StuffDJsHate https://t.co/j1ejMfToOI 5 months ago
- RT @DJOra: Yelling in the mic throughout an entire DJ set is wack & if you like that type of stuff, you don't know what a real DJ is. 5 months ago
- I wonder what Chingy is up to 6 months ago
- Tiesto Started a Bad Reality Show to Make Bad DJs Famous - thump.vice.com/en_us/article/… 9 months ago
- New Zac Efron movie looks great. He plays a DJ who boldly mixes from 125BPM all the way up to 128BPM. Amazing! #WAYF 1 year ago