As noted in a previous post, phones today hold a ton of music. This is creating a new trend – one that I can’t fucking stand. You come up to the booth and just shove your phone/ipod/walkman in my face. You don’t say anything, you just expect me to play the song on your phone. If I say I don’t have it (ie – I don’t want to play it) you hand me your phone and expect me to plug it into the mixer. It doesn’t work like that for so many reasons that I won’t even get into it. Then there’s other people who write their requests on their phone’s notepad app thing. They shove their phone in my face and want me to read it. As much as I don’t want to talk to you, I really don’t want to have to read shit off your phone. So, unless you are Helen Keller, please use your words.
- Just heard the song where the girl rhymes 'yoga' with 'areola'. Might be the worst song ever to be played on the radio. 1 day ago
- New Zac Efron movie looks great. He plays a DJ who boldly mixes from 125BPM all the way up to 128BPM. Amazing! #WAYF 2 months ago
- RT @willeastman: If you're playing Plain White T's in your Uber I better get a damn discount. 2 months ago
- RT @WillMcAvoyACN: That moment when everyone on your feed suddenly becomes a boxing expert. 2 months ago
- Drunk guy flips DJ's equipment. DJ chases after to beat his ass. Hilarious (low-quality) video - youtu.be/J0nzXRP_ZeQ?t=… 2 months ago
- Where do I sign the petition to end #ManBuns ? Can I sign a million times? 3 months ago
- RT @danideahl: I never understood why people get pissed about remixing classic songs. Bruh...the original still exists I promise, go check. 3 months ago