As noted in a previous post, phones today hold a ton of music. This is creating a new trend – one that I can’t fucking stand. You come up to the booth and just shove your phone/ipod/walkman in my face. You don’t say anything, you just expect me to play the song on your phone. If I say I don’t have it (ie – I don’t want to play it) you hand me your phone and expect me to plug it into the mixer. It doesn’t work like that for so many reasons that I won’t even get into it. Then there’s other people who write their requests on their phone’s notepad app thing. They shove their phone in my face and want me to read it. As much as I don’t want to talk to you, I really don’t want to have to read shit off your phone. So, unless you are Helen Keller, please use your words.
- RT @WillMcAvoyACN: That moment when everyone on your feed suddenly becomes a boxing expert. 4 days ago
- Drunk guy flips DJ's equipment. DJ chases after to beat his ass. Hilarious (low-quality) video - youtu.be/J0nzXRP_ZeQ?t=… 1 week ago
- Where do I sign the petition to end #ManBuns ? Can I sign a million times? 1 week ago
- RT @danideahl: I never understood why people get pissed about remixing classic songs. Bruh...the original still exists I promise, go check. 3 weeks ago
- Is there a way to get bandsintown posts off my timeline that I don't know about? Those posts suck 1 month ago
- All that mixing and cutting and sound effects is cute and all, but sometimes you gotta just PLAY THE FUCKING SONG 1 month ago
- A dude on Reddit did a video mash-up of Biggie with Dinosaurs and it's amazing. youtube.com/watch?v=-v2mvO… #NotTheMomma 1 month ago