This would have been a stupid question back in the days of carrying crates Now, it’s just ridiculous I have a 500 GB hard drive on my laptop and an external drive with another 500 gigs Shit, I have a thousand songs on my phone!
Would you like me to start reading off all my songs in alphabetical order? By artist or title?
Or maybe I should just print out a list. It’ll be about 1300 pages and weight 19 pounds though.
Damn. Do you also go into the supermarket and ask “What do you have to eat?”
- New Zac Efron movie looks great. He plays a DJ who boldly mixes from 125BPM all the way up to 128BPM. Amazing! #WAYF 6 days ago
- RT @Roctakon: if you're still DJing but are serious about quitting there are people who can help you, people who have been there too. We're… 1 week ago
- RT @willeastman: If you're playing Plain White T's in your Uber I better get a damn discount. 2 weeks ago
- RT @WillMcAvoyACN: That moment when everyone on your feed suddenly becomes a boxing expert. 3 weeks ago
- Drunk guy flips DJ's equipment. DJ chases after to beat his ass. Hilarious (low-quality) video - youtu.be/J0nzXRP_ZeQ?t=… 3 weeks ago
- Where do I sign the petition to end #ManBuns ? Can I sign a million times? 4 weeks ago
- RT @danideahl: I never understood why people get pissed about remixing classic songs. Bruh...the original still exists I promise, go check. 1 month ago