This would have been a stupid question back in the days of carrying crates Now, it’s just ridiculous I have a 500 GB hard drive on my laptop and an external drive with another 500 gigs Shit, I have a thousand songs on my phone!
Would you like me to start reading off all my songs in alphabetical order? By artist or title?
Or maybe I should just print out a list. It’ll be about 1300 pages and weight 19 pounds though.
Damn. Do you also go into the supermarket and ask “What do you have to eat?”
- Dear creators of iDeeJay, Please don't. Thanks, DJs everywhere https://t.co/Vki4hlyHyK 2 months ago
- RT @PlayItNowApp: 'Look stop going up to the DJ booth and making requests. You're embarrassing me.' #djlife #DJ #DJBooth #music https://t.c… 3 months ago
- RT @TheDJGospel: So much truth right here and that is the Gospel #DJ https://t.co/Lt3S1NzI76 4 months ago
- Thank you, Fergie, for popping up on BBQ playlists this holiday weekend and reminding us all that you're the worst. 5 months ago
- RT @djcastle: Requesting a big radio hit is always a good idea, cause DJs need to know. Especially real early in the night - we love that s… 5 months ago
- Styles upon styles upon styles... #RIPPhifeDawg 8 months ago
- #TBT to that time @Numark "borrowed" my drawing for their tweet. Thanks! #TeamPioneer https://t.co/0YTgbPpqGm 9 months ago