This would have been a stupid question back in the days of carrying crates Now, it’s just ridiculous I have a 500 GB hard drive on my laptop and an external drive with another 500 gigs Shit, I have a thousand songs on my phone!
Would you like me to start reading off all my songs in alphabetical order? By artist or title?
Or maybe I should just print out a list. It’ll be about 1300 pages and weight 19 pounds though.
Damn. Do you also go into the supermarket and ask “What do you have to eat?”
- RT @mick_fiction: So I made this book based on my @tumblr with hundreds of contributing DJs & photographers and it's for sale on Amazon htt… 2 weeks ago
- RT @willeastman: Siri, please tell this person trying to make a request that I don't care. 1 month ago
- RT @SheckyGreen: Trapped in the Booth: 15 Songs We Never Need To Hear in the Club Again, by @DJLouieXIV. DJs must read, hilarity -> https:/… 1 month ago
- Resolution/rule for 2015 - leave anytime the DJ plays anything with Fatman Scoop in it. #sadlystillhappens 1 month ago
- Need a gift for the DJ on your list? Get the great No Breasts No Requests book (under $10!) amzn.to/1IYVcRS http://t.co/5EG5xLeZAQ 2 months ago
- RT @DoAndroidsDance: This new Play-N-Skillz track, "Literally I Can't," is 'literally' everything that's wrong with the EDM scene. http://t… 3 months ago
- RT @SlothBoogie: Big up @mick_fiction on making No Breasts No Requests into a book! slothboogie.com/2014/10/no-bre… http://t.co/4SR7B7CvoB 4 months ago