Sometimes when I’m playing Top 40 stuff for the crowd, a guy will come up and request some gangsta rap or heavy metal (yes, people actually request metal).
About 2 minutes after I politely decline his request, a young lass will come up and make the identical request, maybe with a flash of cleavage and a wink.
Most girls in clubs request poppy stuff like BEP, Miley, and GaGa. Not many girls request BDP, Motorhead, or Gangstarr.
Nice try, but I didn’t fall for your little ruse.
If the request sucked when a guy asked, it will still suck when a girl asks.
- Someone please mash up Seven Nation Army and Zombie Nation and play it for all sports. Thanks 3 days ago
- I wonder what Chingy is up to 4 days ago
- RT @Roctakon: Gonna be talking more about DJ stuff in the coming weeks, maybe it's actually ok to sticker a laptop but it was one of my gre… 2 weeks ago
- Tiesto Started a Bad Reality Show to Make Bad DJs Famous - thump.vice.com/en_us/article/… 3 months ago
- New Zac Efron movie looks great. He plays a DJ who boldly mixes from 125BPM all the way up to 128BPM. Amazing! #WAYF 6 months ago
- RT @willeastman: If you're playing Plain White T's in your Uber I better get a damn discount. 6 months ago
- RT @WillMcAvoyACN: That moment when everyone on your feed suddenly becomes a boxing expert. 6 months ago