Sometimes when I’m playing Top 40 stuff for the crowd, a guy will come up and request some gangsta rap or heavy metal (yes, people actually request metal).
About 2 minutes after I politely decline his request, a young lass will come up and make the identical request, maybe with a flash of cleavage and a wink.
Most girls in clubs request poppy stuff like BEP, Miley, and GaGa. Not many girls request BDP, Motorhead, or Gangstarr.
Nice try, but I didn’t fall for your little ruse.
If the request sucked when a guy asked, it will still suck when a girl asks.
- Dear creators of iDeeJay, Please don't. Thanks, DJs everywhere https://t.co/Vki4hlyHyK 3 months ago
- RT @PlayItNowApp: 'Look stop going up to the DJ booth and making requests. You're embarrassing me.' #djlife #DJ #DJBooth #music https://t.c… 5 months ago
- RT @TheDJGospel: So much truth right here and that is the Gospel #DJ https://t.co/Lt3S1NzI76 5 months ago
- Thank you, Fergie, for popping up on BBQ playlists this holiday weekend and reminding us all that you're the worst. 6 months ago
- RT @djcastle: Requesting a big radio hit is always a good idea, cause DJs need to know. Especially real early in the night - we love that s… 7 months ago
- Styles upon styles upon styles... #RIPPhifeDawg 10 months ago
- #TBT to that time @Numark "borrowed" my drawing for their tweet. Thanks! #TeamPioneer https://t.co/0YTgbPpqGm 11 months ago