Sometimes when I’m playing Top 40 stuff for the crowd, a guy will come up and request some gangsta rap or heavy metal (yes, people actually request metal).
About 2 minutes after I politely decline his request, a young lass will come up and make the identical request, maybe with a flash of cleavage and a wink.
Most girls in clubs request poppy stuff like BEP, Miley, and GaGa. Not many girls request BDP, Motorhead, or Gangstarr.
Nice try, but I didn’t fall for your little ruse.
If the request sucked when a guy asked, it will still suck when a girl asks.
- RT @mick_fiction: So I made this book based on my @tumblr with hundreds of contributing DJs & photographers and it's for sale on Amazon htt… 2 weeks ago
- RT @willeastman: Siri, please tell this person trying to make a request that I don't care. 1 month ago
- RT @SheckyGreen: Trapped in the Booth: 15 Songs We Never Need To Hear in the Club Again, by @DJLouieXIV. DJs must read, hilarity -> https:/… 1 month ago
- Resolution/rule for 2015 - leave anytime the DJ plays anything with Fatman Scoop in it. #sadlystillhappens 1 month ago
- Need a gift for the DJ on your list? Get the great No Breasts No Requests book (under $10!) amzn.to/1IYVcRS http://t.co/5EG5xLeZAQ 2 months ago
- RT @DoAndroidsDance: This new Play-N-Skillz track, "Literally I Can't," is 'literally' everything that's wrong with the EDM scene. http://t… 3 months ago
- RT @SlothBoogie: Big up @mick_fiction on making No Breasts No Requests into a book! slothboogie.com/2014/10/no-bre… http://t.co/4SR7B7CvoB 4 months ago