Let’s start this post with a few scientifically proven facts. FACT – The average girl has 374 “most favorite song ever” songs between the ages of 16 and 25. FACT – In a typical bar, 72% of these girls currently have the same exact “my song”. FACT – Whatever song is currently your “jam” will only be your “jam” for another 24.6 days. Ok. Enough science. (Thanks to the Department of Made Up Numbers for those stats) Basically, telling a DJ to play a song because it is “your song” is really, really annoying. First of all, I don’t care what is currently “your song.” No, wait. That’s kinda mean. What I meant was… If I play a song that happens to be “your song,” then I definitely did it on purpose. And it IS really important that you hear “your song” because it will always be “your song.” I’m positive you won’t have a new favorite song in three weeks. And now that I have played “your song” I am sure you are certain to have a fantastic time tonight You will keep dancing and having fun all night, and definitely won’t need to hear “your song” again. Nope. You definitely won’t be asking for me to play “your song” again in 15 minutes. I realize that you only got to hear “your song” on your ipod 20 times today. So, yes, I will definitely play this song that you are currently claiming to own. Oh, and by the way, Justin Beiber is definitely talking about you when he sings “Baby”.
- New Zac Efron movie looks great. He plays a DJ who boldly mixes from 125BPM all the way up to 128BPM. Amazing! #WAYF 1 week ago
- RT @Roctakon: if you're still DJing but are serious about quitting there are people who can help you, people who have been there too. We're… 2 weeks ago
- RT @willeastman: If you're playing Plain White T's in your Uber I better get a damn discount. 2 weeks ago
- RT @WillMcAvoyACN: That moment when everyone on your feed suddenly becomes a boxing expert. 3 weeks ago
- Drunk guy flips DJ's equipment. DJ chases after to beat his ass. Hilarious (low-quality) video - youtu.be/J0nzXRP_ZeQ?t=… 4 weeks ago
- Where do I sign the petition to end #ManBuns ? Can I sign a million times? 1 month ago
- RT @danideahl: I never understood why people get pissed about remixing classic songs. Bruh...the original still exists I promise, go check. 1 month ago