As noted in a previous post, phones today hold a ton of music. This is creating a new trend – one that I can’t fucking stand. You come up to the booth and just shove your phone/ipod/walkman in my face. You don’t say anything, you just expect me to play the song on your phone. If I say I don’t have it (ie – I don’t want to play it) you hand me your phone and expect me to plug it into the mixer. It doesn’t work like that for so many reasons that I won’t even get into it. Then there’s other people who write their requests on their phone’s notepad app thing. They shove their phone in my face and want me to read it. As much as I don’t want to talk to you, I really don’t want to have to read shit off your phone. So, unless you are Helen Keller, please use your words.
- Need a gift for the DJ on your list? Get the great No Breasts No Requests book (under $10!) amzn.to/1IYVcRS http://t.co/5EG5xLeZAQ 3 days ago
- RT @DoAndroidsDance: This new Play-N-Skillz track, "Literally I Can't," is 'literally' everything that's wrong with the EDM scene. http://t… 1 month ago
- RT @SlothBoogie: Big up @mick_fiction on making No Breasts No Requests into a book! slothboogie.com/2014/10/no-bre… http://t.co/4SR7B7CvoB 1 month ago
- RT @djjessicawho: im never using serato dj. I'll quit djing before that. It looks like a toy. the terrorists have won. 1 month ago
- 👍👍 RT @zadella: @StuffDJsHate the perfect tshirt for ya! teespring.com/NoSongRequests 6 months ago
- RT @DJZimmie: You either think this is funny cuz it's true or you like it because you're one of the people represented in it. http://t.co/… 7 months ago
- There are people still making remixes to Soulja Boy - Crank That. I don't even know where to begin. 7 months ago