As noted in a previous post, phones today hold a ton of music. This is creating a new trend – one that I can’t fucking stand. You come up to the booth and just shove your phone/ipod/walkman in my face. You don’t say anything, you just expect me to play the song on your phone. If I say I don’t have it (ie – I don’t want to play it) you hand me your phone and expect me to plug it into the mixer. It doesn’t work like that for so many reasons that I won’t even get into it. Then there’s other people who write their requests on their phone’s notepad app thing. They shove their phone in my face and want me to read it. As much as I don’t want to talk to you, I really don’t want to have to read shit off your phone. So, unless you are Helen Keller, please use your words.
- RT @djruthless: TD4W. Poetry. Just poetry. instagram.com/p/qxVJNBs__u/ 4 weeks ago
- The real winners of this LeBron story are Skylar Grey and Diddy. 1 month ago
- Sorry to spam, but I do love Uber - New to @Uber? Your first ride's free, up to $30! Sign up and claim yours here: get.uber.com/r/share/twc/mc… 1 month ago
- 👍👍 RT @zadella: @StuffDJsHate the perfect tshirt for ya! teespring.com/NoSongRequests 2 months ago
- If I were half-Spanish and half-French, I'd definitely go by the name DJ Juan Perignon 2 months ago
- RT @DJZimmie: You either think this is funny cuz it's true or you like it because you're one of the people represented in it. http://t.co/… 3 months ago
- There are people still making remixes to Soulja Boy - Crank That. I don't even know where to begin. 3 months ago