This would have been a stupid question back in the days of carrying crates Now, it’s just ridiculous I have a 500 GB hard drive on my laptop and an external drive with another 500 gigs Shit, I have a thousand songs on my phone!
Would you like me to start reading off all my songs in alphabetical order? By artist or title?
Or maybe I should just print out a list. It’ll be about 1300 pages and weight 19 pounds though.
Damn. Do you also go into the supermarket and ask “What do you have to eat?”
- 👍👍 RT @zadella: @StuffDJsHate the perfect tshirt for ya! teespring.com/NoSongRequests 3 months ago
- RT @DJZimmie: You either think this is funny cuz it's true or you like it because you're one of the people represented in it. http://t.co/… 4 months ago
- There are people still making remixes to Soulja Boy - Crank That. I don't even know where to begin. 4 months ago
- RT @TheDJGospel: #ThingsDJsHate Nightclubs that are not in Vegas trying to act like they are clubs in Vegas 4 months ago
- Just saw two kids in the bar shazam Bobby Brown - My Prerogative. I feel old. 4 months ago
- RT @djlowkey: If you're wearing sunglasses inside when you make a request, I can't play it. #DJRules 5 months ago
- As if "Timber" wasn't already played out enough, ESPN turned it into their NBA Playoff theme. This sucks. 5 months ago