Sometimes when I’m playing Top 40 stuff for the crowd, a guy will come up and request some gangsta rap or heavy metal (yes, people actually request metal).
About 2 minutes after I politely decline his request, a young lass will come up and make the identical request, maybe with a flash of cleavage and a wink.
Most girls in clubs request poppy stuff like BEP, Miley, and GaGa. Not many girls request BDP, Motorhead, or Gangstarr.
Nice try, but I didn’t fall for your little ruse.
If the request sucked when a guy asked, it will still suck when a girl asks.
- RT @djruthless: TD4W. Poetry. Just poetry. instagram.com/p/qxVJNBs__u/ 1 week ago
- The real winners of this LeBron story are Skylar Grey and Diddy. 2 weeks ago
- Sorry to spam, but I do love Uber - New to @Uber? Your first ride's free, up to $30! Sign up and claim yours here: get.uber.com/r/share/twc/mc… 1 month ago
- 👍👍 RT @zadella: @StuffDJsHate the perfect tshirt for ya! teespring.com/NoSongRequests 1 month ago
- If I were half-Spanish and half-French, I'd definitely go by the name DJ Juan Perignon 2 months ago
- RT @DJZimmie: You either think this is funny cuz it's true or you like it because you're one of the people represented in it. http://t.co/… 2 months ago
- There are people still making remixes to Soulja Boy - Crank That. I don't even know where to begin. 2 months ago