Sometimes when I’m playing Top 40 stuff for the crowd, a guy will come up and request some gangsta rap or heavy metal (yes, people actually request metal).
About 2 minutes after I politely decline his request, a young lass will come up and make the identical request, maybe with a flash of cleavage and a wink.
Most girls in clubs request poppy stuff like BEP, Miley, and GaGa. Not many girls request BDP, Motorhead, or Gangstarr.
Nice try, but I didn’t fall for your little ruse.
If the request sucked when a guy asked, it will still suck when a girl asks.
- Don't know who thought having someone do scratches over the music on the #Emmys was a good idea...but they were wrong. 1 week ago
- RT @djruthless: TD4W. Poetry. Just poetry. instagram.com/p/qxVJNBs__u/ 1 month ago
- 👍👍 RT @zadella: @StuffDJsHate the perfect tshirt for ya! teespring.com/NoSongRequests 3 months ago
- RT @DJZimmie: You either think this is funny cuz it's true or you like it because you're one of the people represented in it. http://t.co/… 3 months ago
- There are people still making remixes to Soulja Boy - Crank That. I don't even know where to begin. 3 months ago
- RT @TheDJGospel: #ThingsDJsHate Nightclubs that are not in Vegas trying to act like they are clubs in Vegas 4 months ago
- Just saw two kids in the bar shazam Bobby Brown - My Prerogative. I feel old. 4 months ago